Friday, November 04, 2005

Don't let the chain end with me.

Some things I'm doing soon:

Good things turning One Hundred

Good people getting together to stop bad things

Someone to find out about

This is my life now. This coming week is reading week, meaning I don't have to attend classes and when I do start attending classes again- they will actually be different classes. See, the core course here is broken into four different sections. I've now completed two of those four. I begin learning about Cultural Studies on Monday and Culture and Technology on Thursday.

I've planned to spend the week reading as much as I can, especially of the things that aren't assigned to me. Oh and I've devoted at least 3 hours a day to be spent inside the British Library doing specific research.

Busy lady.

Have been on a kick lately of finding my inner activist again. Something I feel needs to happen as I spent so much of the last year in America focusing only on myself and not on others. So yes.
After watching the Corporation I have since watched Norma Rae and Malcolm X. Tonight I think I'll watch Bloody Sunday.

Seeing as I love film so much and that I own all of these films I thought it'd be a good way to boost my activist spirit. Also, it's good to know about these things.....and to understand there is much more behind the story than these films can present.

it's a little chain of inspiration. hehe.

No comments: