Tuesday, November 01, 2005

where the magic happens and left overs from before

So I took my camera to class last night and decided to get a picture of where the magic happens. It's a pretty nice room, I must say. Last night was the end of one section of my core course. It's broken into four sections. Another section ends on Thursday and then I have a week off and I will start the last two sections on the following monday and thursday. I think they are Cultural Studies- the general introduction, and something about technology and culture. They should be pretty fun.

My fancy book-cased, high ceilinged, pretty windowed classroom.


This picture is of adam, our friend who also came to the zombie cocktail party, but not as a zombie. He was the most frightening of us all. In fact he scared the barmaid when we went to the pub. He was great. The thing that made him so very frightening was that he spoke and expressed himself very well- without having the option of making facial expressions. What it reminded me of- was someone with a lot of botox. it's scary when you think about it. moo ha ha.

oh and he would also put a straw up the mask's nose and drink out of it. which was very amusing to all of us at the time.


that's all.
the scariest mask of all time Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shavawn! i remember how you really wanted to see a pic of my mexican grandma that taught me the water spell-trick thing we used on becks! anyways, it's on my myspace page(since i can't put it on here with my comment) so just click the link and there it'll be!!! miss ya lots!

http://www.myspace.com/severinas_aequitas

Anonymous said...

okay, so cut and paste that link....