I think I've figured out how to do the html thing where I write something like go here and the word here is the actual link. We'll see
Update on New Orleans.
So I went to a bunch of places that were linked on this films website. You should watch the film as well.
so yes. That's all I have actually. I made it sound very important but I thought to link all the places I went from thecorporation website, then thought it would be more clever to just link to the original site.
I have been reading Guy Debord's The Society of the Spectacle.
very interesting....I must say and someone should ask me about it....sometime in normal conversation cause it's a good'n.
so yes I guess I have to post a picture cause that seems to be my thing...I wonder how disappointed or unaffected people would be if I stopped posting pictures.
anywho.... this is the absolute most recent picture of me- taken last night.

tootaloo
2 comments:
Again, one finds that one loves the hat. (eyes yarn greedily)
I'm loving your face, and wanting your hat =)
Post a Comment